Post 10 - Challenges in my English Language

Hi everybody again! In this ocassion I will speak about my english language challenges in this period of class. First, I have improve so much in my form to write in english and my form of express, because this class have a very efficent form of teach. I like so much the form as is this class, because thos blogs permited that I improve my language, I think that this form of work have develoap the form of express of each one, because in the blogs always everybodies write about this that each one more like.
Also, the teacher Claudio us recommed watch movies and series, and hear music in english for improve the conciusness and the hearing for this language.  And this help me so much for improved this language, because now I have a best understanding when I hear music in english or I understand more the expressions in movies or series.  My girlfriend laugh so much of me, because when happen something that is emotional in the series or movies, I say phrases as "F*ck"Damn" "so f*cking crazy" jaja because I am always attentive to the expression in english. Also, when I speak in english I imitate the voice of Kendrick Lamar, an american rapper, because I feel in the moment that I have a best pronounce jaja.
Resultado de imagen para kendrick lamar damn
Finally I enjoy so much when I learn something new, and the english dont's the exception. For this I am very grateful of the chance that the university given to me. That The Doors forgive to me, but this dont is the end my friend, because I want leaarn more of english, and for this I will follow practice this language for I can travel to others countrys and I can inform with otrers persons.
Resultado de imagen para the end the doors

Comentarios

  1. I really envy your efforts to learn this language, because I'm more lazy with that kind of things, so go ahead ! and I can tell you that read in english is also good to improve your vocabulary.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Movies and music helps a lot to get better in languages, I can say that's how I learned english, so like Ivonne saids, go ahead!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Honestly, I saw Kendrick and I clicked. I'm a simple woman... But I laughed when I saw why you put that picture lol. Take those pieces of advice and with that motivation, you could go far!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

New York & the street art.

Impossible is nothing