Post 5 - My future job

Hi again! In this post I will speak about my future job or the job I dream having in the future. First, I must consider that I study sociology and I like so much the art, for this, my future job must unit the sociology and the art.
I will work in museum, teather or others organizations with have relation with the art. I would like work in the Museo de Arte Contemporáneo, the Museo de la Solidaridad Salvador Allende, the Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral or the Museo de la Memoria. I would like unit the art with the people more marginality of the Santiago, because I live in a sector marginality in Pudahuel and the all weekend I visit Bajos de Mena, and I see all days the hard reality of this people. 
 I would like be a contribution for the study the art in all its forms, like a academic art or the street art. Also, I wouls like travel for the world researching differents type of art and cultures, and the expession forms of all they.
I like help and I believe the art is a effective form to do, for this I write pappers and trial about the art and marginality, for constribute to that do more proyects that include the art like a form expression of the ghetto.
Imagen relacionada
Resultado de imagen para mural bajos de mena

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New York & the street art.

Post 10 - Challenges in my English Language

Impossible is nothing