Post 7 - The Boogie Man, Mos Def

Hi friends! In this oportunity I will speak about an artists that I like so much and that soon come to Chile, He is Yasiin Bey a.k.a Mos Def.
Mos Def is a musician of Hip Hop, and also is actor. This artist born in United Satates, in Brooklyn, city which he write a song. This musician is very important for the Hip Hop music because his music is diferent to the others artist, it have a touch alternative. Mos Def began in the music beside Talib Kwalib, with whom formed the group Black Star, whom have like a principal characteristic of be a music very introspective and with sense. Later, Mos Def begin a soloist career.
Yasiin Bey come to Chile again this November 26, to the Frontera Festival, where he will share scenary with others artists like a Bad Bunny, Bejo, Chico Trujillo, Nach and Rafael Lechowski among others.
Personally I like so much this artist because his lyrics have so much passion and love, alsodon't all the instrumentals are in the same frecuency that the music hip hop, for this, his music have others hints. I like so much the tracks The Boogie Man, The Panties, The Beggar, Priority, Respiration, Definition and Redefinition. Finally, I see he in the Frontera Festival this November 26, I' m so exited for this oportunity and I will go with my girlfriend, for this we will enjoy so much.
Resultado de imagen para mos def

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New York & the street art.

Post 10 - Challenges in my English Language

Impossible is nothing