Post 8 - My Summer Holidays

Hi everybodies again!
In this oportunity, I will speak about the summer holidays that quickly come. In my summer holidays I will can do all things that I don't can do now for the university. I will go with my friends, family and girlfriend.
With my friends will go to the central coast sing ours songs, ours idea is go for all the beach knowing people and sharing ours music because we like so much do friendship for the music. 
With my family will go to the "El Rungue" as all the years. We go to this place because have ours cousins and uncles there. When we go to this place that is in V region, we go to diferents place, we go to the beach, to the hill, to fishing, etc. I like so much see to my cousins because they practice diving and paragliging, and this sports are very exiting.
Finally, with Mery, my girlfriend, will go to the Lago Ranco. This is a place in the south of Chile that we knew the last holidays when are backpaking fot the south. This place is amazing, really is the place most beautiful that I know. In this place we enjoy so much, for this, we want came this hollidays. In Lago Ranco we knew very diferent, and we does so much friends as Mauro and Sofi. They are a couple very enojoy and friendly that also were backpacking for Lago Ranco, for this I like so much see they again in this holidays, although this appear impossible.
La imagen puede contener: cielo, océano, nube, exterior, naturaleza y agua

Comentarios

  1. I went to Rungue when I was a child, I hope now it's not very different from what I knew. Lago Ranco it's very beautiful <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

New York & the street art.

Post 10 - Challenges in my English Language

Impossible is nothing