Post 3 - The Godfather

Hello classmates, how are you?
 In this oportunity I will speak about the movie that I consider the best in its genre, "The Godfather" of the director Francis Ford Coppola, and of the genre drama. This movie have three Oscar's prize and is a classic of the world cinema. For its importance, this film have troubled differents generations. Also, The Godfather is a movie is based of the novel of the writer Mario Puzo, and has the performance of Marlon Brando and Al Pacino, two the best actors of the cinema.
Resultado de imagen para el padrino
The last year, I went to the Cinema, because It had a cycle of classic cinema. One of the movie that were exhibit was The Godfather, and I was so exited for this, so exited that I suffered a crisis of panic in the most deceptive scene jaja. But I enjoy so much this night, this moment was the first time that I watch The Godfather and I thought that this movie is a master piece because all the scenes are perfect and the history us amazing and so simple.
Resultado de imagen para el padrino al pacino dispara

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New York & the street art.

Post 10 - Challenges in my English Language

Impossible is nothing